Anyone use a Nibco "Just Right" recirculator? (2023 Update)

1) Any issues with it? . 2) Where can I buy this? I just did a google search and came up with ZERO online sources.

This seems to be the answer to hot water gravity return lines.

Reply to
poison_1024

Welcome to the DIY nightmare that is Nibco. They only sell through authorized dealer/installers, and repair parts are impossible to obtain except through the same method. So, if you think you are going to save some money doing it yourself, it won't be with Nibco.

Reply to
Grandpa

There really isn't any replacement parts for this device. They sell a lot of their stuff at Home Depot so I didn't think they were all that exclusive.

Reply to
poison_1024

responding to

tlalonde wrote: This item can be found on fastenal.com or at a Fastenal store. Part number

0477896.

pois> >> > 1) Any issues with it?

-------------------------------------

Reply to
tlalonde

We have one in our current home and it is wonderful. We want one for our new home and it is discontinued.

Any ideas of where to get one?

Reply to
betty.ann.director

I was just curious if you still have Nibco part? I know it's been a while but thought I'd ask.

Reply to
ndietr028

replying to thundar301, Dennis S Wilson wrote: Do you still have a new Justright? I am interested if you do.

Reply to
Dennis S Wilson

replying to thundar301, Tj Rivinius wrote: Iam looking for a Just Right Valve system.... I have one in my house but is leaking out of the seam and need to replace it. Do you have any ideas for me. Why did nibco quit selling them

Reply to
Tj Rivinius

replying to thundar301, badger77 wrote: do you still have it

Reply to
badger77

replying to thundar301, Ken wrote: Saw this and wondered if he still has the just right, would like to replace mine that is leaking?

Reply to
Ken

replying to thundar301, Richard Mackowiak wrote: Hello thundar301. I am interested in acquiring a Just Right hot water circulator. Thanks. Rick.

Reply to
Richard Mackowiak

Do u still have the just right unit? Is it for sale?

Reply to
Andy