Anyone use a Nibco "Just Right" recirculator?

1) Any issues with it? . 2) Where can I buy this? I just did a google search and came up with ZERO online sources.
This seems to be the answer to hot water gravity return lines.
poison snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Welcome to the DIY nightmare that is Nibco. They only sell through authorized dealer/installers, and repair parts are impossible to obtain except through the same method. So, if you think you are going to save some money doing it yourself, it won't be with Nibco.
--
Grandpa

There really isn't any replacement parts for this device. They sell a lot of their stuff at Home Depot so I didn't think they were all that exclusive.
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/Anyone-use-a-Nibco-Just-Right-recirculator-212028-.htm tlalonde wrote: This item can be found on fastenal.com or at a Fastenal store. Part number 0477896.
poison snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote: