Anyone under 60 and healthy?

You mean invaded and conquered by China? ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Oh I see, they fatten up the worms to be cooked and served at the restaurants. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

there are no restaurants at the factories

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

I'm a big believer in copayments. If people have even a small investment, they perceive value, and are more likely to keep and use the meds.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I do think that the US is in some battles which ought not be. However, I also think that if the US had no military, it would be attacked by countries who do.

Can you give me an example of a country with no military which is admired by the rest of the world?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

The worms are shipped to restaurants around the world but some are served at the cafeteria in the factory. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Yep. I used to tire of going though the clinic's trash can. Amazing how much people with throw away if it's free. Specially true when people want you to prescribe a drug they saw on TV, and you give them a far better free one. []'s

Reply to
Shadow

I seem to remember that when Bush invaded Iraq, anyone that thought that there were no WMDs and that it was just a coup to make the rich richer at the cost of american lives was called a traitor and killfiled or otherwise smothered. There was even a thread in alt.2600 as to which was the best bomb to cause maximum casualties in schools. (Their deaths were essential to diminish "enemy" moral.). Remember that ? There was even a nutcase who posted his bunker plan, where he could hide when the Iraqis invaded. He was highly respected. No one had the courage to speak out. That , Sir, is censorship by your peers. At least now you can shout "Kill the president" and get away with it. Well, almost. I'm strip searched every time I go near an airport. And when I fart they collect it as evidence. []'s

Reply to
Shadow

What would they do that for ? "Cheap labor" ? ;) []'s

Reply to
Shadow

Nothing like Googledocs, might have been you who mentioned that concept. Patients who have googled up their symptoms, and are totally convinced they know the diagnosis and treatment. That's got to be frustrating.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Hi, If one wants to avoid tax as much. donate to charity, political party, save iton TFSA, RRSP buy a second house..... Feds have so called transfer payment to equalize financial burden between have and have not provinces. Here Alberta always pays into the pot, Quebec is always big beneficiary. they threaten to separate if not enough is given. In Alberta we don't have health care premium. We have labor shortage, highest wage in the country. As a result irony is Albertans spend way too much incurring highest debt per capita. Number wise per household average income is well over 60K a year.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Hi, My only beef against most G.P. is lack of understanding for nutrition. Often they think person's diet has no bearing on their illness. Eating habit is big part of health. Another thing, there is no such thing as perfect medicine. It gives some and and takes some in the form of side effect. Every individual has different response to the side effect often to a point of dropping the prescription. I have woman customer whose kidney was shutting down from a drug prescribed for diabetic condition. Luckily she saved here kidneys and quit taking that particular medicine. Her doc. try to treat the kidney problem separate from the med. he prescribed. Some suffer from great muscle, joint pain taking Statin family drugs for cholesterol, I often hear "I'd rather die from cholesterol than suffering this much pain" The pain is so bad they can't function normally. I saw little boy's pancreas shutting down from reaction to anti-biotic. Lucky he did not lose the pancreas.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

I'd have to go search at what I may have been posting back then or if I'd even been posting at that time. I'm sure that whack job Hatter was spewing his smeg way back when. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

You're squealing. Proceed. You won't change a thing. But it might make you feel better.

Reply to
Vic Smith

Natural resources , duh !

Reply to
Terry Coombs

ah so your free speech is okay, anyone else's isn't?

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

As usual Malcom, you have know clue as to what me and fellow computer/telecom hacking denizen are discussing. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Oink! Oink! Oink! SQUEEEEEEEAL! SQUEEEEEEEAL!....... fart. o_O

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I'm disabled but not in a wheelchair so I can drive. As soon as I get my vehicle fixed, I'll be driving to my primary care clinic as designated by Medicaid. I need wound care for damage caused to my legs by venous stasis and if that helps, I won't need to go to a pain clinic which is great because I hate taking drugs. I want to get some T-shirts printed which have "I'm Disabled Not Drunk!" because I've been getting the eye from cops when they see me walking and I've had folks running cash registers and the managers at some retail stores who've thought I was intoxicated. o_O

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I stopped drinking sugared soft drinks and sugar sweetened ice tea then lost 100lbs. There is a local burger chain which serves wonderful French fries which I really like but I would go into the restaurant and just get one or two burgers without ordering fries. I lost more weight. It's all about the sugar and carbohydrates. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas