Anyone under 60 and healthy?

Page 3 of 9

isn't that in essence what Romney called the 47%?
If

I kind of doubt it but I don't care. Malcom, Mitt Romney is a much better human being than you'll ever be but I'd like you to get up real close to the screen, move your lips if you must while reading what I've written and perhaps you can comprehend it. I'm not a Republican, Republicans disgust me but Democrats are special, they horrify me. I'll support members of either party when they're right but will excoriate them when they're wrong. Malcom, I realize that it's something you fail to grok but It's a characteristic of those of your ilk and perhaps one day, you'll grow out of it. ^_^
TDD

wow, way to take a position

did you excoriate Mitt for his 47% "statement"?

I don't care what your political stance is, it doesn't change the facts

Of course it does, or at least the ones you are willing to say are facts and definitely the filter through which you view those facts.
but what they conceal is vital.

Malcom, Mitt Romney is not The President of my country. Nothing he may say has any effect on me at all. The ultimate consequence of Affirmative Action IS The President of my country and THAT does concern me because of all the destruction he has done and will do to my country. o_O

Mitt Romney was not a candidate for Prime Minister of Canada you idiot. O_o

The facts of what Malcom? Be specific and try to be sane. o_O
TDD
On Mon, 03 Feb 2014 20:28:34 -0600, The Daring Dufas

The voters of the U.S. put the President in office. And you'll live with it. All your squealing like a stuck pig won't change a thing.
On Mon, 03 Feb 2014 21:10:12 -0600, Vic Smith

    They never had a choice.     Not having a choice was not their fault, it was their parent's fault .....    spilt milk etc ...     OK, it won't change a thing.     []'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

    That is what the military do. Shoot first, and maybe 2% are capable of asking "why" later. They call them "deserters".     []'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
On 2/3/2014 10:10 PM, Vic Smith wrote:

Something called "voter fraud" and another thing called "voter intimidation" and a third called "Diebold electronic voting" makes me wonder about that.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Nah, Diebold's head said years ago that he was a Republican, so the Dems decided his machines were all corrupted. Please try to keep your conspiracy theories straight. It is hard enough to follow as it is...
but what they conceal is vital.
On 2/4/2014 7:55 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:

Conspiracy theory? Baah! I heard that straight from my Aunt Myrtle, who heard it from her cousin's hair dresser Madge (who's still soaking in palmolive).
--
.
Christopher A. Young

yup, the republicans excelled at voter intimidation
On Tue, 04 Feb 2014 14:34:20 -0600, The Daring Dufas

    Well, he's not as bad as I thought then. That is one tiny step in the right direction.     Maybe there IS hope of change.     A country that would rather spend money killing people than healing them is very sick indeed.     Maybe one day you will have no military at all, and the USA will be admired by the rest of the world.     []'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
On 2/4/2014 5:36 PM, Shadow wrote:

You mean invaded and conquered by China? ^_^
TDD
On Tue, 04 Feb 2014 20:13:59 -0600, The Daring Dufas

    What would they do that for ? "Cheap labor" ?     ;)     []'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Shadow wrote:

Natural resources , duh !
--
Snag

On 2/4/2014 6:36 PM, Shadow wrote:

I do think that the US is in some battles which ought not be. However, I also think that if the US had no military, it would be attacked by countries who do.
Can you give me an example of a country with no military which is admired by the rest of the world?
--
.
Christopher A. Young

    Are you referring to 9/11 or a more recent one ?     []'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
On Wed, 05 Feb 2014 01:28:46 -0600, The Daring Dufas

    I seem to remember that when Bush invaded Iraq, anyone that thought that there were no WMDs and that it was just a coup to make the rich richer at the cost of american lives was called a traitor and killfiled or otherwise smothered.     There was even a thread in alt.2600 as to which was the best bomb to cause maximum casualties in schools. (Their deaths were essential to diminish "enemy" moral.).     Remember that ? There was even a nutcase who posted his bunker plan, where he could hide when the Iraqis invaded. He was highly respected. No one had the courage to speak out. That , Sir, is censorship by your peers.     At least now you can shout "Kill the president" and get away with it. Well, almost. I'm strip searched every time I go near an airport. And when I fart they collect it as evidence.     []'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
On 2/5/2014 8:05 AM, Shadow wrote:

I'd have to go search at what I may have been posting back then or if I'd even been posting at that time. I'm sure that whack job Hatter was spewing his smeg way back when. ^_^
TDD