Anyone under 60 and healthy?

Page 2 of 9
On 2/2/2014 9:58 AM, Adam Kubias wrote:

would bring my cane up between your legs and kick your face in while you were on the floor groaning in pain. If I was really pissed off about it, I would gouge out your eyes so you could no longer be a threat but since I'm kind of lazy, I'd probably just put a few rounds in your head from my .380 pistol. ^_^
TDD
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 2/2/2014 9:58 AM, Adam Kubias wrote:

would bring my cane up between your legs and kick your face in while you were on the floor groaning in pain. If I was really pissed off about it, I would gouge out your eyes so you could no longer be a threat but since I'm kind of lazy, I'd probably just put a few rounds in your head from my .380 pistol. ^_^
TDD What .380 do you have? WW
On 2014-02-02 1:17 PM, WW wrote:

I don't pick fights. Every now and then you need to swing though.
On 2/2/2014 3:18 PM, Adam Kubias wrote:

That's a good policy Adam but a crowbar or tire tool is sometimes called for when an attitude adjustment is necessary. ^_^
TDD
On 2/2/2014 1:17 PM, WW wrote:

I bought an inexpensive Hi-Point CF-380 HC which is a lot of gun for the money. It came with an 8 round magazine but I'll have to get the 10 round magazine so it will fit my hand better. The last pistol I owned was a Belgian made NATO issue 9mm Browning Hi-Power. There are a lot of pro/con videos on YouTube about Hi-Point but it's a basic simple firearm with a lifetime warranty. The CF-380 is kind of heavy for its caliber so when you run out of ammo, you can bash in a dobad's head with it. ^_^
http://www.hi-pointfirearms.com/handguns/handguns_380acp.html
TDD
On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 22:37:52 -0600, The Daring Dufas

That's a nice piece.
On 2/3/2014 7:55 AM, CRNG wrote:

gives all owners of their firearms a lifetime warranty. If it breaks, send it to them and they'll repair it free of charge. I can't afford a $500 pistol but the Hi-Point is so ugly, you don't have to shoot anyone most of the time, just brandish the big ugly gun and the critters will run. Hey, I made it rhyme! ^_^
TDD
On 2/3/2014 7:55 AM, CRNG wrote:

It's a gun, it's not nice - certainly not nice looking<g>
Take a look at the SCCY (pronounced Sky) compact 9mm. I bought one simply because of the "feel" of it in my grip. I didn't need another pistol or revolver but this one is...
www.sccy.com
US made in Daytona Beach, lifetime warranty, DAO, 10+1 and comes in under 22oz fully loaded. Great CCW gun or travel gun (I won't be happy but I won't flip out if some baggage handler rips me off. Just let the airline buy me a replacement for ~ $250)

course there may be used ones out there that can be bought for less money. Did you purchase yours new from a dealer? I really can't afford a $300.00 pistol. ^_^
TDD

Hah! You can't even change your own Depends.
Adam Kubias wrote:

What is your time for 100 yard dash? What? one minute? No? Couldn't finish?, LOL!
Zaky Waky wrote:

How about over 70? Except for me? No known family history? I am talking abbout your gene, how did your dad die? Was he healthy like you? Are you knocking on the wood?

    My father drank like a fish. He died really young, at 79. All my other relatives have not yet reached 100, or died trying to get there, except my 2 grandmothers. Is that good ? Hum , probably not. I'm already bored.     []'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
On 2/3/2014 6:14 PM, Shadow wrote:

searching for treasure or unusual new species down there in The Southern Hemisphere. You could go to the beach and watch all the cute topless girls show off their assets. The only problem with going to the beach to girl watch is that some really fat ugly ones walk around half naked too. My Southern Hillbilly grandmother, Granny, lived to be 95 and one can only wonder about the history she witnessed throughout her long life. ^_^
TDD

I have a dream. That one day women will be judged by the content of their character, not the perkiness of their tits.
95 years of history, ought have seen a lot of change. Progress and change aren't always the same.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

    I disappear for months at a time, to places where the internet does not shine.

    Sounds too much like work to me.

    Yep. Confirmed - Work. I'd rather download MP3's or go snorkeling. I'm not very good out of water. 3 spinal fractures, one of which is unstable, and a badly set foot fracture, which is painful if I walk for > 30 minutes.

    One of my grandmothers lived alone until she was 96. Great cook, good housekeeper. Then she fell, had neurological complications during the "hip" surgery and only lasted another 7 years ... at first she thought I was her son, but towards the end she convinced herself I was her husband.     My +- 95 year old Uncle recently had his colostomy reversed, because he "was tired of changing the bag". He had a malignant tumor removed when he was 90. All relatives mentioned used state medicine, except my father. He would pay private doctors that told him a liter of whiskey a day was not "too much".     []'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
On 2/2/14 4:20 AM, Zaky Waky wrote:

Slow reflexes? Die young. So says an article in the LA Times. http://tinyurl.com/jwnae37
How ridiculous.
Out of the average paycheck of anyone older than 30 in Canada, you can probably trace anywhere from $500 to $750 of the monthly income tax deducted at source going to one of the provincial health insurance programs.
And what do we get from that? A life expectancy about 2 or 3 years higher than the average american, lower rate of infant mortality, almost no personal bankruptcy due to medical or healthcare issues.
And - no such thing as "co-pays" or deductibles.
Watch the video below. Your average 40 or 50-something with one or two kids is going to be paying over $1000 in monthly insurance premiums, a $40 co-pay, and a $4,000 deductible - which would just about wipe out the average family's savings.
The truth is - you people can't afford to get sick.
Healthcare in the USA - it was a joke before ObamaCare. Now it's just a sick comedy.
=========================== Watch: Employees in Pennsylvania Company Learn of Increased Health Costs Due to Obamacare
10:43 AM, Jan 30, 2014
A local news station brings viewers inside one Pennsylvania company as the employees there learn about their new health care plans under Obamacare:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuA2_P-m4Sk

"Look at the numbers," says the reporter of two employees. "Jeff and Dave used to have a $1,250 deductible. Since Obamacare went into effect, it's now jumped 60 percent to $2,000. That's nothing compared to Brian, Kristi, and Judy who have kids. they are going to pay twice that, four grand." The reporter adds that co-pays are being increased, too.
"I don't know how President Obama thinks he's helping us because we can't afford this, we can't afford to pay these co-pays, to pay these deductibles on what we're making," says one of the workers.
Another worker adds, "They call it the affordable health plan. There's nothing affordable about it. I can't afford it."
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/watch-employees-pennsylvania-company-learn-increased-health-costs-due-obamacare_775944.html
On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 12:08:56 -0500, "R. Quincy, M. E."

I like that. Well said.
On 2/2/2014 11:08 AM, R. Quincy, M. E. wrote:

her husband who is disabled due to injury. She said that in the Canadian health care system, her family is referred to as "Useless eaters." If Abomination Care is allowed to continue in The United States, the same sort of attitude will develop among the Affirmative Action morons who are being put in charge of the system. ^_^
TDD