anyone try BONA / BonaKem TRAFFIC or MEGA floor finishing products?

Page 2 of 2
Had three coats of Bona Traffic satin on 1500 sq. ft. of #1 hickory seven months ago and looks like the day it was put on. New home lots of windows and didn't want any yellowing later. Over kill I know but we love it. Builder said it was almost $100 gallon. Would highly recommend it.