anyone painted ceramic tile

I have the old almond green ceramic tile in my shower and I am thinking about painting it instead of replacing it. Has anyone done it with success? If so what was the process and brand of paint? I have seen kits at Home Depot.
kevin

Dude
almond green is not even close to how ugly the paint will look. i seen it done. its ugly ugly UGLY....

success?
You will spend far more time even trying to paint the tiles and likely spend more money. Than it would cost to re-tile.
And the results would be sad at best.
AMUN
Amun wrote:

Way wrong.

Way right.
50% right this time. Could AMUN actually be getting smarter??? My guess is, somebody gave him the second answer.