Anyone now the cost to have Pepco (MD electric Co) install a 200 A line to replace old 2 wire 60A?

Dunno about up that way, but down here, when we are doing a heat pump install for example in an older home, and the electrican we use pull his permits, for upgrade, the electric company will come and run the new line to the meter for free.

Thats both Energy United, and Duke...so..its possible yours is the same...call them and find out.

Reply to
CBHvac

Um... Pepco not have a listed phone number?

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Cochran