anyone know VA plumbing code?

Page 2 of 2

You could be glad you put in copper. For some reason rodents are attracted to the plastic and like to knaw on it. I have had a mouse and a chpmunk chew up mine on two separate occasions. You may never know the trouble you have saved yourself. Where I live platic is tllegal for commercial installations but OK for home. Those damed saddle valves should be illegal too. Every 5 or 6 years I have had to replace the one formy humidifier. When I replaced my water heater I got rid of the saddle valve.
JImmie
JIMMIE wrote:

I agree re: saddle valves; i used one this time because I was in a hurry and didn't have time to shut off the water but next time I drain down the house for repairs I will replace all of them.
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel