Anyone know the maximum file size this newsgroup can receive?

Anyone know the maximum file size this newsgroup can receive? I have a 'post' that requires a photo for clarification and it has not been displayed - I presume because the file is too large!

Reply to
Sue

You can't post pictures. You have to link to them at a photo sharing site like photobucket

Reply to
RBM

"RBM" wrote in news:1%Keh.404$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe11.lga:

posts to photobucket without any registration of any kind.

Reply to
Al Bundy

Hey, this is a great idea. If I have to register and all of that, I'm not going to even bother sending the picture. Too much hassle. This is great....

Reply to
maradcliff

Here is another free site with no reg. http:www imagegenie.net

Reply to
Colbyt

It hasn't been displayed because this is a text-only group, and you can't post pictures here regardless of their size.

There are lots of binary groups where you *can* post pictures, though.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Use caution: The FBI monitors some binary newsgroups. Or they should.

Reply to
HeyBub

I don't think that only applies to binary groups.

Reply to
CJT

Doug Miller spake thus:

Don't think that's true