Anyone know the maximum file size this newsgroup can receive?

Anyone know the maximum file size this newsgroup can receive? I have a 'post' that requires a photo for clarification and it has not been displayed - I presume because the file is too large!
You can't post pictures. You have to link to them at a photo sharing site like photobucket

http://tinypic.composts to photobucket without any registration of any kind.

Hey, this is a great idea. If I have to register and all of that, I'm not going to even bother sending the picture. Too much hassle. This is great....

Here is another free site with no reg. http:www imagegenie.net

It hasn't been displayed because this is a text-only group, and you can't post pictures here regardless of their size.
There are lots of binary groups where you *can* post pictures, though.
--
Regards,
Doug Miller wrote:

Use caution: The FBI monitors some binary newsgroups. Or they should.
HeyBub wrote:

I don't think that only applies to binary groups.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------000201080008030703040903 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Doug Miller spake thus:

Don't think that's true--f'rinstance, this message has a picture attached (mercifully small, just for demo purposes, no electrons were tortured in making this post).
--
Just as McDonald\'s is where you go when you\'re hungry but don\'t really