Anyone know if window fans have screens?

I was thinking of getting a Bionaire or Honeywell twin window fan. Does anyone know if these fan units have buit in screens and if not, how do you keep out bugs?
(Amazon.com product link shortened)? v=glance

(Amazon.com product link shortened)?
The fan sits inside the regular screen in the window now.

Not familiar with those units specifically, but I have a Holmes twin fan (electronic thermostat and either fan can intake/exhaust). I suppose they assume that you have window screens if you need them (since they fit about flush in a double hung window).
When I was in an apartment with slider windows, I used a longer unit which had a filter (with long squirrel cage fan), but that was not as effective at moving air.
--
David Efflandt - All spam ignored http://www.de-srv.com /

Good God.......... You get the award for the day
The "You're a complete IDIOT", award.....
Duh,,,,,,,,,, You leave the screen ON YOUR WINDOW, stupid !
God gave most people at least a tiny brain. Guess he missed you.

Moe Hair wrote:

If you don't have screens in your windows (why not?), you can always buy screen material at your local hardware store and attach it to the fan yourself. On the outside would be better; otherwise you'll get dead bugs accumulating inside the fan box.
This won't be perfect, though, beause you'll still likely have small gaps around the sides. Use lots of duct tape?