anyone know how to find out who reported my house to a neighborhood services department for city of phx?

Page 7 of 8

Cheri wrote:

It used to eat me alive seeing animals the victims of their own owners, then I watched them with their own children. They are no different. There's a special place in hell for abusers of animals and children.
On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 15:10:21 -0700, "Cheri" <gserviceatinreachdotcom> wrote:
II agree so much with that. People say they love their pets, and yet they

"Owners must pick up after their pets".
Probably 80% will follow the rules.
But there's always that 20% ( IDIOTS ) who feel; "That doesn't apply to me".....
<rj>

Even better: As everyone knows, dogs like to piss and crap in places where humans need to walk or do other things. So naturally, they pull their owners to a clump of gorgeous flowers at the edge of my property. The next dog to come along finds the scent interesting, and pulls its owner to the same spot. Here's a conversation that's happened several times:
Me: Could you please NOT let your dog do that here? Dog Criminal: (shows bag) I'm gonna clean it up. Me: That's nice, but your dog peed, and you can't clean it up. I don't want it happening here. Dog Criminal: Why? Me: A lot of reasons, but the two most important ones are that I asked politely, and this is my yard. Dog Criminal: The first 8 feet belong to the town. It's public land. Me: No, it's a permanent easement for the benefit of the town and the utilities. It's not yours to use as you please. Dog Criminal: So? Me: I was just about to trim those flowers and pick out the weeds. It can't be done wearing gloves. How about you put YOUR hands in there right now?
This is how it goes. Even the so-called "good dog owners" often turn out to be stupid pigs. Their little pets train them to do things which, in any other context, are considered illegal. And, there should be an IQ test required in order to own those extendable leashes.
JoeSpareBedroom wrote in message ..

That's another one of my pet peeves, animal owners who take their dogs out on leashes to pee in other peoples' yards, leaving a nice brown spot on somebody elses yard, while theirs looks nice and green. True Story, many years ago a man we knew in the neighborhood was complaining to a neighbor about their animal pooping on his lawn. Instead of the neighbor saying they would take care of it, they said his kids were in their yard sometimes too. Bert then said "the day my kids takes a shit on your lawn, you let me know and I'll take care of it, in the meantime keep your animals off mine." I always thought that was pretty funny.
Cheri
I don't "walk" my dogs for many reasons.
First, parvo lives on the ground for up to three years and vaccinations don't always protect your animal.
Second, if you dog is small, a larger free roaming dog could possibly appear and attack.
Third, it's plain rude to allow an animal to walk the streets lifting their legs, and pooing.
It's really not good relations with neighbors. You really want your neighbors to call 911 if as and when they see your house on fire or being burglarized, right?
Cheri wrote:

neilyoung_at_heart snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I do walk mine for several reasons. One is to wear her out so she doesn't feel so strongly about attacking anything that moves. The other is she needs to shit. I prefer it not be in my house.

Mine is a little cute 25 lb terrier that would attack a pit bull in a heart beat if I let her. Instead I control her by dominating most aspects of her life a la "The Dog Whisperer". I am the big dog in our family. I'm also the one packing the 9mm just in case either of us is attacked out on the street.

Only homosexual dogs poo. Mine takes a dump.

Hell, they're probably the ones who set the fire. Besides, I don't call 911. That's not the coroner's number.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com
Cheri wrote:

My brother keeps his house/property in good repair. His neighbor has a showcase lawn/garden with name tags on all of the plants etc. The neighbor would actually march down the street with the dog and the first convenient place for it to poo was my brothers driveway. He mentioned it to the neighbor and she insisted it wasn't her. He then got his camcorder and shot her doing it and put it on a DVD and gave it her. She doesn't do it anymore.
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

They just don't get what a trip hazard they are. Now some places have had to put up signs "6' maximum leash" in order to give them a clue.

It also allows the stinking dog to reach halfway into my front lawn to take a crap.

Except when they're working.
says...

In the minds of dog owners, their dogs represent a special category of existence. Everyone is supposed to like their dogs. If they could make that the law, they would.
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

LOL

Not only that, but dog owners want everyone else to share their common issue: coprophila. Look it up.
says...

spelling correction: coprophilia
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Don't need to; I'm an educated man. As for your premise: it's all wrong. I don't love the stuff... that's why I have my dog crap in your yard.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com
"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" <mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com> wrote in message

You want us to share your perversion. I know. It's hard to find other like yourself.
Do you ralize your post made you look like the moron you really are? Did you move here from a third world country or Alabama?
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

First of all, never "get rid" of your dogs.
Second, use the cam corder.
That's the best advice yet on this thread.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Have you fixed up your dump, yet?
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Actually, you can refuse to pay the fine and demand your day in court.
Then, you can confront and cross examine the alleged victims.
Uh, good luck.