anyone know how to find out who reported my house to a neighborhood services department for city of phx?

Page 3 of 8

"Cheri" <gserviceatinreachdotcom> wrote in message

The house next door to mine will be up for sale soon. I want neighbors like you! :-) I was thinking we should bring back the pillory, although caning is nice.
JoeSpareBedroom wrote in message ...

of
pitched
back
like
caning is

A pillory would do nicely. The house next to me was up for sale not too long ago too. Hmmmmmm, I wonder if that says something about you and I? Nah, I'd be happy to have you as a neighbor. LOL
Cheri
"Cheri" <gserviceatinreachdotcom> wrote in message

Most of my neighbors are ancient. I hardly ever see them. I talk to all of them, but I really need to be sure I have 9 hours set aside, so there's time to listen to a narration of 398 pictures of the grandchildren, and stories about who used to live here, and "Oh..THAT one! She's a mean woman!" Best line of all, from the old Italian lady behind my house: "I don't really want to move, but there's a black family moving in that house across the street. I got no problem with them, I just don't want to live around them". :-)
JoeSpareBedroom wrote in message ...

of
time
stories
Best
want
street.
:-)
LOL, I had an old woman who recently died at 89 living next to me for many years. She was the worst gossip, and her conversations focused on her many health problems (fascinating to those that are telling them I guess) She was very nice though, kept a real eye on the neighborhood at all times, and I miss her. Anyway, the people that bought the house don't speak English well enough to tell stories, so at least no more gossip and health tales. :-)
Cheri
"Cheri" <gserviceatinreachdotcom> wrote in message

Help their kids learn English well, or they might grow up to be president.
Cheri wrote:

I'm thinking if someone is going to complain, s/he better have cam corder evidence that the conduct fell within the statute.
The best policy is never complaining about anything. It's self destructive.
MRS. CLEAN wrote:

Let me clue you in. You're an asshole and your neighbors hate you and your uncontrolled animals.
TH wrote:

That's interesting.
AC came by a few months ago. I spoke with him. And, he concluded that the neighbor was the unreasonable one.
I didn't even get a bark letter. Like I said, these guys do it all day long every day. They learn to sniff out the legitimacy of a complaint.
Mrs. Clean

In case you're unaware, if a dog's barking bothers the neighbors, it is the owners responsibility to correct the problem. Period.
At least where I live.
Bob
Bob F wrote:

Of course, especially if you want your dog to live.

Sounds about like my former neighbor. So what if they woke me up EVERY morning.
They in no way made me feel safe. They just made me wake up MAD every morning, until my health suffered badly. Lack of sleep is not healthy.
Trying to relax in my yard with constant dog barking - no chance.
Your neighbors have no reason to be pleased.
Bob

Bob F wrote:

Your reading comprehension is lacking.

gone
rod
street.
Care to explain what I missed?
Bob

She said "Everyone should love my dog because I said so".
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

LOL

IME some neighbors are one way; some are the other, and some are kinda squirelly-in-between.
Now I have no problems between me and *any* of my neighbors. I do have an immediate neighbor who are pretty sloppy with their dogs, motorized things of all sorts (quads, etc.), and general clutter. But we've been able to work out things because I'm willing to overlook certain things (choosing my battles) and we're both willing to help each other out and hear each other out. The neighbor I *used to* have on the other side - - well, their kids were golden, their dog was golden (even though it was black), and to them every conversation was about showing the World that Nobody's Gonna Push them around. They moved away :)
I think that the first tack to take is to talk to neighbors and work things out. But it can be apparent pretty quick which ones aren't amenable to any of that, and they have to be dealt with via laws and ordinances. Beleive me, there's no magic wand of niceness that will turn that sort into a different sort. So they only have themselves to blame if the knock on the door is from the town or animal control officer rather than a friendly but concerned neighbor.
Cheers, Banty
Banty wrote:

I never complain to any of my neighbors about anything.
I want to know for sure if my house was on fire they'd call 911.
I focus on the big things.
Bob F wrote:

You dont' think there are unreasonable people who cannot be pleased no matter how hard you try?
You must not be married.

Most people will be happy if given a pig's ear.
MRS. CLEAN wrote:

Because it could be the neighborhood-nanny-stick-my-nose-in-everybody's-business serial complainer who complained.