Anyone know anything about Toyo ductless A/C systems?

Apparently these are Chinese-made systems. They are available on ebay (there are also a few other brands sold there, also Chinese made) and on several websites at lower prices than pretty much all other split systems; additionally, their SEER numbers are good and they appear to be the only company producing a 7000 BTU model, which is really what I need.
This appears to be the importer's website:
http://us-china-international.com/eng/airconditioner/SplitAC.htm
The company is not affiliated with Toyo Tires.
Any info, please post in the newsgroups.
Thanks,
Steve
I had one of these in a hotel room where I stayed in China a few years ago. They are really neat. Good heating and cooling from the unit, and they have a remote control. You can even program a universal "learning" remote to control it too. Just remember that you have to run the lines from outside (at the compressor) to the unit in the room. This means a big hole in the wall (or floor). Typically, the unit needs to be close to the compressor also.
I don't know about this brand, though. The ones in our rooms were Haier models. In genera, these are great for single room systems.
Doug
Steve wrote:

Thanks for the response. I am familiar with the type of unit; I am more concerned about getting feedback about this brand.
Steve
Doug wrote:

replying to Steve, Hairball600 wrote:

I bought one from us china and they are subpar, these people will cheat you, I got a unit that was dented and they kept hanging up on me and I emailed everyone that was listed on the site and not one responce. if they were here in Texas instead of up north I would have them in a small claims court for the max allowed money. do not buy from these people, they will cheat you...
Hairball600 wrote:

I had good luck with Mitsubishi and LG inits at the rental condo units. You get what you pay for, always true.
Hairball600 wrote:

Do you know you are replying to a message posted January 18, 2007 in the homeownershub site?
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY