Anyone know about Craftsman weedwacker 745300 parts?

I have one of these units and what is listed as a "line guide plate" has broken off. I am wondering if this is a replaceable part available from sears parts direct?
It is the cap that slides/fits from the bottom onto the line tunnel of the cutting head. The line seems to stay in without it but the owners manual states to "install it properly".
Just wondering???

Have you tried www3.sears.com to see?

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/index.action?pop=flush
Yes to both suggestions to search searspartsdirect. They do show a part labeled a "guide" but with no image/picture. So its impossible to tell if this is the correct part.
I was hoping that someone reading here might have actually had to change the same part (or not).

What is the actual sears model number? (745300 doesn't work for me).

Model No. 358.745300 4.6 Amp Motor / 0.080 In. Line Electric Weedwacker
"Line Guide Plate"