Anyone know a source for this tool?

I need a miniature 'cargo harness'
Like those made of rope seen in the films as they tranfer cargo from ship's hold to shore.
But instead, I'd like one made of nylon strappings in an open weave to make the 'basket' about 3 to 4 foot diameter.
Add pictures here
✖
I'm thinking imported furniture places, like Pier 1 Imports. They have this kind of thing, to suspend a wicker chair from the ceiling. Been a long time ago...... my information may not do much good.
I need a miniature 'cargo harness'
Like those made of rope seen in the films as they tranfer cargo from ship's hold to shore.
But instead, I'd like one made of nylon strappings in an open weave to make the 'basket' about 3 to 4 foot diameter.
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 19, 10:47 am, "Stormin Mormon"

If they have it, it must be for sale somewhere. Just thought of an animal harness to carry injured critters!
Add pictures here
✖

Did you try doing a Google for "Cargo net" ? I found a bunch of sites with no problem.
Add pictures here
✖

Sadly my ability find anything on the net is zero.
Thanks. The term 'cargo net' HAS to be a better phrase than 'cargo harness'
Add pictures here
✖