Anyone Heard of or Use FloodStop

Has anyone heard of the product FloodStop from OnSite Products Inc. ""
I purchased the unit for the washing machine and the one for the hot water heater. Everything I read on the net is all great but it is all from the same sites that are selling it. Has anyone had any experience with this product or know someone who has. I just want to make sure that the product itself and the valve & connections are reliable before I go having it put on my hot water heater.