Anyone have experience with Granitite?

Does anyone have experience with having Granitite installed on walkways, driveways, kitchen countertops or an interior concrete floor? I'd also be interested in hearing people's experience with other materials that can be applied or stamped onto concrete that's in good condition. I live in the Midwest, where there are a lot of freeze and thaw cycles. Is maintenance an issue? And finally, does the non-slip texture of the Granitite surface make shoveling snow difficult? Thanks.