Anyone have a True Life 12000 Watt Generator??

Does anyone own a True Life Generator??
I see these on some local auctions...
True Life 12000 Watt Generator
Trying to figure out how good they are?
Maybe you mean 1200w, A name means nothing, what brand of parts are on it, what is its cost.
m Ransley wrote:

Nope, I mean 12000W. They go for about $950 on the local auction. Looks like a little over $1K on ebay.
Here's a link on ebay that is similar to the one I'm talking about.
http://cgi.ebay.com/True-Life-12-000W-Portable-Generator-OHV-Engine_W0QQitemZ200006467034QQcmdZViewItem
I like the part about color, that it might be green, yellow, red or whatever paint they had lying around. It says nothing about voltage stabilisation. Its price is comparable to a fairly good Generac 4000 EXL or a 1000w Honda inverter which is the best in quality and output. So who knows, its a chinese gamble, probably junk.
replying to sparty, big b wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/True-Life-12-000W-Portable-Generator-OHV-Engine_W0QQitemZ200006467034QQcmdZViewItem
yes i have a 12000 they are pretty dam good clean THE PLUG air filter and fuel bowl and add fresh fuel and conditioner and hey are a knock off of honda actualy they just slaped a sticker on it i guess i got mine new in 2010 still ruinin strong i use it for my rv and when power goes at house
Does anyone know where to go on line for a tech manual on a True Life 12000 generator?
On 02/10/2016 02:53 PM, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Yes, you can go on-line using the same computer you used to post this message. 2nd hit on Google
On Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 2:54:18 PM UTC-6, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

This may be similar? http://gulfstormsupply.com/Generator/Truelife/5000E/Owner/5000EOwner.html
On Wed, 10 Feb 2016 12:53:57 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I"m not sure. Maybe google.
I'm not sure but maybe try True Life 12000 manual
On Wed, 10 Feb 2016 12:53:57 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

From a quick google search - try the " contact us " in the link below -
http://mefast.com/KENOWA/Truelife/12000/12000Diesel.html
Good luck. John T.
--- ---
replying to big b, Kevin Wynn wrote: Do you have a owner manual for true life 12000w
sparty wrote:

Never heard of them. In all probability they are brand new low end Chinese units with yet another name stuck on them.
Pete C.
The OEM Parts Store had written this in response to http://www.thestuccocompany.com/maintenance/Re-Anyone-have-a-True-Life-12000-Watt-Generator-129831-.htm :
We have about 450 of the True Life Generators. Actually ... for a chinese unit, they are pretty reliable. I know we normally just clean the carb and replace the plug and it is up and running again. We ran our entire business on 2 of those 12K's when the power went out. I recommend them.
Jason ------------------------------------- Pete C. wrote:

##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://www.thestuccocompany.com/ Building Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 317040 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
replying to The OEM Parts Store, Koolaid wrote: Good generator __2006 model. I live in Florida and it comes in handy during those summer time thunder stormes when the power goes out.
That's a 10 year old post!!!!!!
On Tue, 5 Apr 2016 21:37:29 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

What do you expect from the assholes at "homeownershub".
On 4/6/2016 12:37 AM, snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

You didn't leave any quoted text!!!!!
--
.