Anyone Have A Powr-Kraft Table Saw?

I have an old Powr-Kraft table saw from Monkey Wards. When I got it the motor and bracket were not attached. I attached it the only way I could see how but when the arbor is tilted the belt is way too twisted and it looks like it will either slip off the pulleys or wear out quickly. The motor bracket is now attached to the two bolts that hold the rear of the saw onto the rear of the stand. Can anyone tell me where the bracket is supposed to be attached? One end of the bracket has a flared fitting that looks like it should fit onto something but I can't see what. It looks just like this one but it'll only take an 8" blade:
http://www.owwm.com/photoindex/detail.aspx?id 55
There are paint splatters etc on the top side of the motor so at least I think I have it on right-side-up. Aside from all that, with the arbor set at 90 degrees, the saw seems to run just fine and has plenty of power.

I have a craftsman, so not the same, but I'm pretty sure my motor tilts with the arbor. See if there is an extension of the arbor mount that could support the motor.

I have a craftsman, so not the same, but I'm pretty sure my motor tilts with the arbor. See if there is an extension of the arbor mount that could support the motor.
Thanks. I'll keep staring at it. All the pics I've found that show the motor are obscured in some way but some are definately in the back behind the saw.
replying to Eric in North TX, Darrel wrote:

If you are still interested, I have a 3333 with manuals.