Anyone have a honed finish countertop?

Hi all, I'm new to this group. We're remodeling our kitchen shortly and like the look of the quartz composite countertops (like CaesarStone and Silestone) with the honed finish. Their websites say that a honed finish requires more daily maintanance than a polished finish. What does this mean exactly? Do I have to wash it with soap and water everytime someone touches it? Or will wiping it up with a damp cloth do the trick? If anyone out there has such a countertop, please let me know if you are happy with it, and if you had to do it all over again, would you pick the same thing? Any and all opinions are appreciated! Thanks, Emily

Reply to
coolmammajamma