Anyone got a DEAD 12V. cordless drill

I got a Skil 2467 cordless drill with 12volt batteries. Both the drill and the batteries are fine. The charger died, and wont even light up. If anyone has a 12v drill that died, and an unused charger, I will buy the charger if it is not too costly. The drill is only one year old, but I bought it online and can not prove warranty.
If you have one, post a reply on here and I will send you private email. If the charger is not for this model battery, I can chop off the battery connector from my old one and connect it.
George
The email address on this message is invalid
--------------
This message has been approved by George, but not by George W. Bush
you might also try ebay...
randy

I did look on Ebay even though I avoid using Ebay if at all possible. If they did have one they would probably want $29 shipping. No chargers listed except those being with new drills.
Thanks George ----------------
On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 12:27:27 -0600, "xrongor"

You may want to keep watching. I had the same problem a while back with a Black and Decker drill and was able to get two chargers and a battery off of ebay for less than I could buy a battery locally. Just depends on the timing...
Bobby

thats what i was going to say... its guaranteed the day after you buy one you will find one on ebay cheap <g>
randy

How about pull the charger apart, and see if you can fix it? Might be a blown fuse or something simple.
Since it's a 12 volt system, how about buy a "Float charger" from Harbor Freight, and wire that in?
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus