Anyone got a DEAD 12V. cordless drill

I got a Skil 2467 cordless drill with 12volt batteries. Both the drill and the batteries are fine. The charger died, and wont even light up. If anyone has a 12v drill that died, and an unused charger, I will buy the charger if it is not too costly. The drill is only one year old, but I bought it online and can not prove warranty.

If you have one, post a reply on here and I will send you private email. If the charger is not for this model battery, I can chop off the battery connector from my old one and connect it.

George

The email address on this message is invalid

--------------

This message has been approved by George, but not by George W. Bush

Reply to
george

you might also try ebay...

randy

Reply to
xrongor

I did look on Ebay even though I avoid using Ebay if at all possible. If they did have one they would probably want $29 shipping. No chargers listed except those being with new drills.

Thanks George

----------------

Reply to
george

You may want to keep watching. I had the same problem a while back with a Black and Decker drill and was able to get two chargers and a battery off of ebay for less than I could buy a battery locally. Just depends on the timing...

Bobby

Reply to
BGBevill

thats what i was going to say... its guaranteed the day after you buy one you will find one on ebay cheap

randy

Reply to
xrongor

How about pull the charger apart, and see if you can fix it? Might be a blown fuse or something simple.

Since it's a 12 volt system, how about buy a "Float charger" from Harbor Freight, and wire that in?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon