anyone familiar with Uniframe windows?

I'm looking to replace my own home's windows and just saw some Uniframe windows in a foreclosure I'm thinking of buying. I've never heard of them before but they looked better than most other replacement windows I've seen. That house had them installed in 1999. Does anyone here have experience with that brand?
Thanks, John