Anyone care to comment on battery-powered lawn mowers?

I've been looking to buy a replacement for my old dog, and I've seen these. But I still wonder if the technology is still a bit early.

Reply to
46erjoe

If you want to get an environmentally-friendly lawn mower, get a manual lawn mower. They require more elbow grease to function, but they use up no electricity, produce no exhaust, and simply need to be kept sharp.

Reply to
Random Netizen

mower. They

Once when I was in a Lowe's recently, someone asked about one. They didn't have any.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

mower. They

And, of course, if they don't have them at Lowe's, then they simply don't exist.

Reply to
Random Netizen

mower. They

Now that there's a Lowe's in town, some people will forget about the others.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd