Anyone can ID this faucet?

Anyone can identify the brand/model of this faucet:
http://tinyurl.com/2ogky
I'm trying to locate a new cartridge for the cold side. Or does anyone know of a good place online that would sell cartridges, preferably with pictures?
Thanks.
Take out a cartrige and go to Ace, try some brass polish to

Yeah, I did that. All the places I visited can't identify the cartridge. The closest one I found was an Aquadis cartridge, but it was a bit too long, and the threads weren't the same. It's a ceramic disc cartridge with what appears to be a tabbed rubber washer at the end.
Paul Giroux wrote:

Last chance: http://www.danco.com /
Jim
If it's broken, it's probably a moen.

When I went looking for a replacement cartridge for a Moen faucet at HD a few years ago, they said, "They have a lifetime warranty. Bring in the old one and we'll give you a new one wherever you bought it."
MB
On 07/09/04 01:42 pm j647 put fingers to keyboard and launched the following message into cyberspace:

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL http://128.121.107.200/gfy