Anybody seen a fine chain link material

I'm trying to find a batch of fine chainlink material like a chain link fence but much much smaller ... like maybe10-20 links per inch, like a large jewelry chain type link. I'm not sure that makes sense. I need a few square yds.
AKA gray asphalt wrote:

Don't have a specific product or manufacturer, but DAGS under "metal fabric" and variations which returned quite a number of possibilities, both architectural and industrial. Didn't look, but one place to find a wide variety of materials available that may be hard to get from distributors is McMaster-Carr.

What is DAGS? I'll try metal fabric along with chainmail.

Do a Google Search ?
If you want a true spiraled-wire chainlink material, check out the Cascade Coil Drapery Co. in Portland OR (they have a website). They make various sizes & metals (& plastics) of what I'd call rounded chainlink. I have then flattened some small pieces of it (to make it more like chainlink) using a vise.
CC

Didn't come up on the first 40 hits. Later
On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 01:57:16 -0800, "AKA gray asphalt"

Chain-link fence is really woven wire. Is that what you're after, or are you looking for a square of chainmail?
If the latter, try www.whitinganddavis.com. In fact, try them anyway.

Thanks for the search term, "chainmail". I think I'm on the right track now. : -)

What you are looking for is called "screen" as in screen door or screen window. You can buy it buy the roll in the big box store :)