Anybody other sources for white woven-wire picket fencing???

Absolutely only Source I've located. Shipping from S TX is quite high and my ride w/ local fella' that hauls scrap iron to near Houston won't be making another trip until probably sometime this winter so thought I'd see if anybody here has any sources...

In particular, will be heading east to E TN, NC (Raleigh) and possibly Cincy area shortly. I could be convinced to take the truck instead of car and haul some back if were either near one of those locations or not terribly far out of way on return trip...oh, starting point is SW KS; typical route is I40 from OKC although have done about all possible intermediates out of boredom over the years; the path via KCK and StL to I64 is only about as far out of way north as Memphis is south so very little to choose from one way or t'other...

--

Reply to
dpb

D-

I composed a rather long response & somehow lost it............

abbreviated version follows

natural or red snow fence (not white) :( but free shipping to local stores

mfr of snow fence

white is special order & min qty is daunting

the only white fence I found was at your supplier

cheers Bob

Reply to
DD_BobK

On 5/8/2012 12:57 AM, DD_BobK wrote: ...

Yeah, I had tried at local lumber yard which is a DoItBest affiliate. Not sure whether had seen the McCoy one or not.

Neither of those is the picket style; just standard snow fence, white or not, which is out for the purpose of replacing existing around the house.

I guess I'll just have to bite the bullet and either make a trip south or pay the piper for the freight from TX.

Thnx for looking, anyway; apparently it's another of the common-enough things of years ago that is no (almost) more...it's just much more cost-effective than alternatives plus it's what's always been.

--

Reply to
dpb