Anybody know of a Three foot T8 or T5 strip?

I replacing A bunch of T12s with T8 siungle strips. I have some space left over.
http://img131.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00922vr5.jpg
Does anyone make a T8 three footer?

Give these folks a try. I visit their local branch quite often.
http://www.lightbulbdepot.com/default.asp
[8~{} Uncle Monster
On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 06:01:12 -0000, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I found some strips the correct size, but they don't list the type of ballast they use... Or does one get the ballast separately?