Anybody know how to wire an electric GE oven timer?

I had replaced this part due to a short, but I since lost the wiring diagram.
I could call in a service technician, but that costs $$, so if anyone has any experience with this please help me out.
The connectors on the back of the timer looks like this (approximately)
The two on the left are red and white wires, respectively (this i remember), there were two wires that attached into 2 of the four connectors on the right.
If you need more info, please ask, I will re-check this this evening...
Much thanks,
Michael
i would bet the farm that if you go to GE's website you can either find the diagram online or request it. . .