Anybody hear of/know of SkidSteerExpress???

<http://www.skidsteerexpress.com
Nothing much on them, themselves on home page, etc.
Have a couple things I'm interested in but hadn't heard of 'em and just thought I'd ask here as there are a lot of folks into a lot of stuff...
A guick dags didn't uncover anything bad but nothing on the company, either...
-dpb

If you're looking for a way to remove the bullshit from this newsgroup, you need one of these: http://www.terex.com/main.php?obj=prod&action=VIEW&nav=prod&id=15
Robatoy wrote: ...

Those are not much more than a toy... <http://www.liebherr.us/ME/en-GB/products_us-me.wfw/id-2044-0

Yabbut, that Liebherr is harder to park. . . . . . . 900 frickin tons??? Holy shite!
Robatoy wrote: ...

:)
Yeah...saw them in Powder River Basin lignite coal country where had online coal ash monitors in former life. Truly amazing...
Robatoy wrote:

. . . . . . 900 frickin tons??? Holy shite! --------------------------------- Ever see a walking drag line in operation?
Could put a couple of those Liebherrs in the bucket and still have room to spare.
Lew
Robatoy wrote the following:

No it isn't. Just pull up to the curb and make your own room by squashing any cars in the way. Can't wail until one of them shows up in the monster truck shows. Big Foot would become a sandal. :-)
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On 9/1/2010 3:23 PM, dpb wrote:

I'll see your truck and raise you a diesel engine:
http://www.vincelewis.net/bigengine.html
Just Wondering wrote:

That was a good read. Thanks.
"Robatoy" wrote:

newsgroup, you need one of these: http://www.terex.com/main.php?obj=prod&action=VIEW&nav=prod&id
------------------------------------ You bring back memories of one of my fun customers.
Never bought much from me but the plant tours were a gas.
BTW, before Terex, it was Euclid.
Lew

Euclid Ave, where my BIL had an office. My sister moved from Mentor On The Lake to North Royalton, then onto Olathe KS

I recently bought some mounting plates from them. I have a small Thomas 85 skid steer, and I wanted to get a 48" bucket and a set of forks for it, but for some reason no one including Thomas, has the proper mounting plate. All the places that claim to sell them, have the 85 mixed up with walk behind machines. The owner of SSE talked to me on the phone, verified that I was correct, and got me the needed plates. The price was great, the shipping fast. Very nice folks to deal with

Whoa, sorry, I take that back. Just looked it up, it was skidsteersolutions.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWIFNzfNC2I

In my opinion, it looks like a smallish company that might be good. It's definately worth sending them an e-mail and asking questions. (If you want to talk to someone on the phone, I guess you've got to e-mail them first.)
They've got a place for local pickup, so if you're nearby take a look at what you're interested in personally.
Be sure to ask about their warranty.
Puckdropper

dpb wrote:

They look good to me. Clean, minimalist, professional.
--
Uno

Uno wrote:

Extremely minimalist--no mailing address, no physical address, etc., etc, ...
Always wonder where things are going when there's no indication of who's behind the curtain in the corner and Toto hasn't pulled back the curtain...
Could be fine, might be black hole...so far I've held off owing more to other things intervening so haven't done a ping to see if get response or not.