Any Thoughts on Milwaukee 0300-20 1/2" 8 AMP Drill

Does anyone have any experience with the Milwaukee 0300 8 Amp 1/2" drill? Is it worth the money?
Milwaukee makes pretty good tools. I have a Milwaukee 0234-1 Magnum Holeshooter 1/2" that I don't use much. I mostly use a Milwaukee 1107-1 right angle drill because it puts less strain on the arms. The Holeshooter can only be used with the side handle attachment, because the torque is too much for the arms.

Components now made in china, beware!!! Just bought a spare holeshooter as back up to my holehawg and the new one is obviously inferior.

Thanks, I'll remember that.

Thanks for the useful information
"phillywoodworker1" <phillywoodworker1.hotmail.com> wrote in message

power. I like the metal case I got at the time as well. Not sure about madse in china. If the 0234 was US and the 0300 was china I would get the o234 again.