Any success with ridding a walkway of pesky moles (what's the secret?)

I have moles that contantly pop up the bricks under a walkway (bricks in sand). I don't want to kill the moles. I just want them to go somewhere else.
On Monday, I poured a gallon of ammonia down one five feet away, I poured a gallon of bleach into another hole.
So far the moles haven't returned but while I'm waiting, I was wondering if anyone had other advice for getting rid of pesky moles.
Two thoughts come to mind. 1) Google search 2) Moles, like squirrels, are a dynamic population. Whatever you do, will be necessary to do for the rest of your life.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Kathleen Rabun wrote:

Have a neighbor with an inside-only cat? Ask them for some urine-soaked litter and pour some into each hole and then pour in some sand to plug it up. I sent a colony of mice in search of a new home this way.
On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 06:00:32 +0000 (UTC), Kathleen Rabun

A frisky cat might do the job. Raw bacon and mouse traps will temporarily reduce the population. Tape off one square foot of lawn and dig out 2-4 inches--if you can find more than ONE grub in a square foot, use a good grub control product on your lawn and the moles will go elsewhere.
wrote in

Get rid of food source. Typically they love grubs. I've heard they will also go after flower bulbs. Milky Spore (natural and harmless to plants, birds, aquatics) will rid grubs for 10+years but takes time to establish. Google it for info.
You have woods nearby? Bulb beds near walk?
Don't those chemicals combine to make something like phosgene, the deadly gas from WW1?
I can't remember the name of it, but some years ago at the hardware store, I found a thing that looks like a big firecracker (1/2" x 5"). I think 4 in a package for under $10. It's a smoke bomb. I went right to the checkout counter with it after reading the package down to where it said "light the fuse..." ;-) Figured it had to be fun. And it actually worked.
snipped-for-privacy@triton.net wrote:

chlorine gas. Bad stuff!

Yes, chlorine gas is bad stuff, but I wouldn't worry about it outside. Not that I'd linger in the area, but the chlorine gas would quickly react with stuff in the air.
Cindy Hamilton
Kathleen Rabun wrote:

This individual has found some amusing attempts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
PU5CIHpas
On Jan 20, 10:00pm, Kathleen Rabun <katspianostudio...@Use-Author- Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote:

Don't want to kill the moles? Oh brother. Come back when you get serious.