Any sources for 1970 vintage cast iron hydronic baseboard radiators?

I need help finding a f couple bolt-together baseboard radiator sections.
The sections bolt together with compression fittings between. I think it was installed in this midwestern US home sometime in the 1970's. Holes are 1" diameter and 6.5" on center. Section is 9" high and 2" thick. Need approximately 3 1/2 feet total (two sections). One section must be a right-hand end piece. Also need some associated sheet metal stampings for end and corner. Any info re manufacturer or possible sources would be appreciated.
I have posted an ebay "Want it now" that includes a small photo.
http://wantitnow.ebay.com/cast-Iron-baseboard-radiator-segments-1970s-vintage_W0QQadidZ260014262877QQssPageNameZSTRKQ3aMEWINQ3aPOST
Any ideas where I might find these sections would be greatly appreciated.
Karen Taylor wrote:

http://wantitnow.ebay.com/cast-Iron-baseboard-radiator-segments-1970s-vintage_W0QQadidZ260014262877QQssPageNameZSTRKQ3aMEWINQ3aPOST
Have you tried a real plumbing heating supply house and not the experts at home cheepo?
Cast iron baseboard is still manufactured. Here is an example:
http://www.burnham.com/radiator/58100.cfm
I am alreadyworking with a contractor.. He thought the nit was a baseray when he bid the job, but found that it wasn't interchangeable with what is there. The picture link in the original post should now be good again. Don't know what went wrong there...

We are using a contractor who is recommended as an area expert on hot water systems. He thought that Baseray was a match, but the style is different and the holes don't align. He's now stumped and I have a disassembled radiator on my floor. The only option he offers is to either replace both baseboard sections in the room- approximately 20 feet, or perhaps shorten the current radiator somehow and fill in the space with custom sheet metal.. Shortening is a problem because the damaged piece is the end section, which has pipe fittings instead of compression fittings. He also destroyed and or lost the sheet metal for the corner and end covers.
The Ebay link is now good if you want to take another look.

sections.
was
1"
for
http://wantitnow.ebay.com/cast-Iron-baseboard-radiator-segments-1970s-vintage_W0QQadidZ260014262877QQssPageNameZSTRKQ3aMEWINQ3aPOST
appreciated.
Just a thought.
http://www.heatinghelp.com/newsletter.cfm?Id
Your picture on the eBay link was dead(at least to me).

was
http://wantitnow.ebay.com/cast-Iron-baseboard-radiator-segments-1970s-vintag e_W0QQadidZ260014262877QQssPageNameZSTRKQ3aMEWINQ3aPOST
The link should now be good. Any info you might provide w(manufacturer, etc) would be beneficial even if you don't have the part.

sections.
1"
for
http://wantitnow.ebay.com/cast-Iron-baseboard-radiator-segments-1970s-vintag
appreciated.
the picture link was dead.
i have some that sounds similar, but i'm in st. louis
bill

http://wantitnow.ebay.com/cast-Iron-baseboard-radiator-segments-1970s-vintage_W0QQadidZ260014262877QQssPageNameZSTRKQ3aMEWINQ3aPOST
The photo link should now be good.. If you have what I need, I will pick up or arrange for delivery,

1"
for