Any Solvent for Cured RTV Silicone ?

Hello:
Great stuff, this RTV Silicone.
However, I got a bit sloppy, and got some on a spot I didn't really want to.
Is there any solvent that disolves this stuff, once cured ?
Thanks, Bob
http://www.discoveringstone.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/002410.html
http://www.valco-cp.com/MSDS%20sheets/Silicone%20Solvent%20200.pdf

to.
<< Is there any solvent that disolves this stuff, once cured ? >>
Of the common solvents, methylene chloride in common paint strippers does a pretty good job of making the silicone swell up and lose its adhesion. If your substrate can tolerate it, try that first. Otherwise, careful work with a razor blade may be the best recourse. Silicones have limited resistance to many solvents in respect to the solvent swelling phenomenon. HTH
Joe

If you get it on cloth or fabric or any textile type material......you will never remove it all.