Any product from China worth buying?

Mercury... sorry not lead.

Reply to
cln

Well Mr something is defiantly wrong. I don't think we have to worry much about you owning anyone. With the pollution you generate and the toxic elements you use with no good reason in your products you won't be around long enough to do anything.

China is in it's lawlessness phase where they will use glycol ethylene to sweeten toothpaste, lead in the paint used on kid's toys, deadly cooking oils, exploding beer bottles, melamine in pet food etc.... The air is so thick with pollution now in China that you won't live to see the age of 50. The workers have no safety protection, the Government is..... well no need to state the obvious. Good luck to you all. I hope you wake up before self destructing.

Meanwhile I would rather machine my parts with my bare hands than buy something made in china that breaks as you take it out of the box. I do buy stuff made in Taiwan, their stuff is awsome but this was clearly stated in other posts.

Reply to
claude

Remember some guy by the name of...oh, let's think..."Nikita" or something like that, wasn't it? :)

--

Reply to
dpb

Hey, what's your beef? There are American companies and their CEO's making a bundle off this stuff. Jesus H... next you'll be complaining that we shouldn't grant Most Favorite trace status to countries that have oppressive regimes that are the exact opposite of what we are supposed to stand for.

Reply to
still just me

Keep buying Citgo gas, too.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Retired Shop Rat: 14,647 days in a GM plant. Now I can do what I enjoy: Large Format Photography Lifetime member; Vast Right Wing Conspiricy Web Site:

David Starr