Any privacy window film that works day AND night?

I am thinking about getting privacy film for my windows but I understand that it only works during the day. Is there any film that works both day and night and does not obscure the view?
On 8 Jul 2004 11:12:31 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Jeff Bello) wrote:

It's called a curtain. Just move it aside to view.<g>

The film works by overwhelming the light passing THROUGH it with the light bouncing off it. It works when the outside is brighter than the inside. You could floodlight the outside of the house, but I recommend using a medieval technology called "drapes".
--Goedjn

Some people are just soooo NEEDY and DEMANDING don't you just want to SMACK 'em?!?!?!
Whatever you do will make your house darker and reduce visibility. Insulated Curtains or cellular shades can easily Double the insulation value of Dual pane Argon Low E Glass. 3.2 R for cellular shades. Figure shades as a compromise and save year around in energy costs.
cardboard.
randy

Aluminum foil. :-)
Wayne