Any Old House Forums?

Does anyone know of a forum specifically for old houses (200 or more years)? It does not have to be a news group. I'm a practical person and like to post to a forum for ideas and advice and this group is decent, but I think that I woulld find more applicable answers to some types of questions if I could talk to folks with a house from the same era as mine. Nothing in these houses is standard and there are no man-made materials like 99% of new houses have....
Rob PA

Try http://www.oldhouseweb.com/
Click on "The Boards" tab for the forums.
Sara

Also:
The Old House Journal: http://216.25.63.4/index.shtml OldHouse.com: http://www.oldhouse.com/forum/index.php