Any of you who has bought and installed a retractable screen door?

I would like to install a retractable screen on a door leading onto my patio. These retractable screens seem to be an ideal solution to many situations where a screen door would present problems, but I have not seen any at the box stores or info about them on the DIY forums. Has anyone bought and installed this type of screen for a door. Any hands on experience or advice would be appreciated!