Any luck with burrowing MOLES?

i killed 112 in 3 years . i use traps and sometimes sneek up with shovel. sizzor traps and nash traps work very well. it takes some use to learn how to set for best results. the spike traps work also,but not as well.hardware stores have em or gemplers.com , or ebay auctions. to start,i walk the tunnels down and then check to see new tunnel to find where they are at, and set there,and sneek out with shovel a few times a day to catch them digging. .....when i get a mole pushing up huge dirt mound , i level it off, then remove enough dirt to make it like a bowl. i then pour 50/50 bleach and water galon on the bowl,it will swirl down the hole and kill the mole or make him run out or run away..at any rate,they are done with that location,,keep on if he moves to new mound with the bleech, use it straight if you want... if you dont have the hunting instinc its going to be hard to get em....lucas

ds549

Well, if you feed em carrots and celery and stuff, you might have a LOT of luck. I'm sure some people out there consider moles lucky. I think it's the India folks consider cows lucky.

I can't explain why you want lucky moles, but then maybe this is a diverse culture area? Me, I'd want to be rid of the silly things. Not to have good luck with them. Are you Irish, lad?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Reply to
Harry

Get rid of their food supply and they will leave, a toxic way that kills all insects is a grub killer , a non toxic way is Milky Spore, I believe they are spores that only attack grubs but keep beneficial insects alive, a great product in todays over chemicaled society.

Reply to
m Ransley