any ideas on a door for a PVC hut?

I'm building a large enclosed area for my cats but I can't figure out how to put a door on it.
epoxy
I'm building a large enclosed area for my cats but I can't figure out how to put a door on it.

I'm having a problem with a hinge.
AKA gray asphalt wrote:

More info needed for a meaningful response.
wrote in message

It's six feet tall, a frame with bird netting. I need to get in and out and the pvc is only 3/4". I'd like to have a swing door that I can open and walk through that the cats can't get through.
On Sun, 4 Dec 2005 18:20:48 -0800, "AKA gray asphalt"

You need two big wood staples into the top edge of the flap, interlaced with two big wood staples into the underside of the lintel.