Any home refrigerators without a freezer?

I want to add extra refrigerator to my home kitchen but I do not need the feezer part. Do you know of any major manufacturer that makes such refrigerator: full-size, no freezer part, modern (in current production), made for use in the US.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

they show 7 models ranging from $480 to $1500
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Consider a freezer and a digital thermostat that turns it off at 34 F. This can use a lot less energy than a fridge, since feezers have more insulation.
http://tinyurl.com/cay4t describes a chest-freezer fridge. Nick

I once tried using an upright deep freez as a fridge with the temperature turned to its warmest setting while we were moving so that we could keep our beer cold... Didn't quite work... We ended up with solidly frozen beer cans... You definitely need something else to keep it below freezing...

Hence, the digital thermostat.
Nick

Yep, I was just pointing out that it is not exactly an optional item... <grin>
Sears has a frost free freezerless model. :-) This is according to advertising I saw a few years ago. I ROTFL.

and can be set to be full freezer or full fresh food only. Just in case you change your mind and decide you need more freezer space instead.
Tom G.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Hi,
Both Woods and Frigidaire build an all refrigerator. http://www.wcwood.com / http://www.frigidaire.com/products/products.asp
If you want something of the highest caliber, you can go with Subzero. They make mini fridges, through a full size 19.9 cu foot models the 601R and the 601RG. (G is for glass door). Check it out:
http://www.subzero.com/subzero/description.asp?id `1R
It costs $4,095.00

Here's two options...
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=APPL&pid660722000&subcat=Freezerless+Refrigerators
This one is meant to look like a built in refrigerator and freezer but they are sold separately so you can purchase just the refrigerator. http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=APPL&pid660722000&subcat=Freezerless+Refrigerators

No reason you couldn't go commercial if you liked the look and it fit your space. See
Here is one http://www.coldtechusa.com/soliddoor/J2SRR-21B.html or http://www.coldtechusa.com/soliddoor/CFD-1R.html
I bough this one http://www.coldtechusa.com/soliddoor/J4SRR-40B.html (40 cubic feet!) for a church kitchen. IIRC it was about $2000 a few years ago. The half size would likely be even cheaper.
This one is labled "residential" http://www.coldtechusa.com/soliddoor/J4SRF-40H.html not sure what difference is (Says compressor). Could be quieter.