Any Good Masonry Contractors in New Jersey?

I am buying a 1950's-era split-level house in New Jersey. A home inspection revealed some chimney issues (damaged morter, loose bricks, and a crumbling liner). The problems appear to be from the roof up to the crown of the chimney. Can anyone suggest a good mason in my area? Thanks.

If you live within 30 miles of Rob Fisher, he's the guy to get. Since New Jersey is about 200 miles long, I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "my area" Cape May? Edison? Augusta?