Any Furnace Men in here that can help me?

I own a duplex which has the same furnace set up on both sides.
I live on one side and my Daughter on the other.
House is 4 years old.
Furnace is a Buderus Logaro with a Carlin EZ Pro Burner.
They keep shutting down intermittently for no reason and we have to hit the reset button to get them going again.
They are both vented out of the side of the house and also have a side vented inlet pipe.
Some one told us wind would cause them to "Gulp" out causing the reset.
One side has done it off and on since we got it but rarely and we attributed it to the wind.
The other side only started doing it last year.
Sometimes it seems to be doing it when there is no wind so I am skeptical.
It seems to be happening more often this winter.
Has any body that works on furnaces ever heard of this and maybe can give me some ideas how to correct the problem?
Thanks,
--
Tim

[...]

Beings that you have no knowledge of oil burner servicing you really need to contact someone that knows how to service, clean and tune oil fired equipment. This aint your grand dads furnace anymore. Bubba
[...]

tc88 wrote:

Assume these are oil-fired?
You may get some help here: http://www.heatinghelp.com/homeowners.cfm
The correct name is: Buderus Logano These are European "boilers", not furnaces.
I'm not being critical, just trying to be helpful.
Trouble shooting intermittent problems on oil-fired units can be very difficult and time-consuming. Nothing will beat having a tech on-site who is familiar with the Carlin EZ Pro.
I'm all for DIY, but this case really needs pro help.
Jim
Buderus Logano boilers are fairly new in the US. For an intermittent problem like yours, I'd contact them directly through their website. If your problem has occurred frequently, they'd probably be aware of it. It's also possible that the problem is a result of an incorrect installation. http://www.buderus.net/Support/ContactUs/tabid/258/Default.aspx

We've installed and serviced quite a few of those. Nothing I can really tell you to check. You are best to call a local distributor and ask who in your area installs/services them and then call them.

"I'm a Furnace Man, and I'm OK..."

I sleep all night and I work all day.
Chorus: He's a Furnace Man and he's OK He sleeps all night and he works all day.
I cut down trees, I eat my lunch I go to the lavatory. On Wednesdays I go shopping and have buttered scones for tea
Mounties: He cuts down trees, he eats his lunch He goes to the lavatory. On Wednesdays he goes shopping and has buttered scones for tea.
Chorus: He's a Furnace Man and he's OK He sleeps all night and he works all day.
I cut down trees, I skip and jump I like to press wild flowers. I put on women's clothing and hang around in bars.
Mounties: He cuts down trees, he skips and jumps He likes to press wild flowers. He puts on women's clothing and hangs around in bars?!
Chorus: He's a Furnace Man and he's OK He sleeps all night and he works all day.
I cut down trees, I wear high heels Suspenders and a bra. I wish I'd been a girlie, just like my dear Papa!!
Mounties: I cut down trees, I wear high heels?! Suspenders...and a bra?!...
Just the Furnace Man: I wish I'd been a girlie, just like my dear Papa
On Jan 25, 11:44�pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

have you had oth furnaces serviced? new direct vent furnaces require yearly check ups, and are prone to things like spiders building webs in critical places, which caused what you described on my moms furnace
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

You might try asking over on alt.hvac Kevin
Kevin Ricks wrote:
SNIP HAPPENS

ROTFL.
http://forum.doityourself.com/forumdisplay.php?f &
<snip>

Don't waste your time. All you get from those dolts is 'call a pro' or something worse. They don't want you on their sacred turf. Read some of the posts to see what goes on there. HTH
Joe
Don't waste your time .. . bunch of morons who think that "NEWS"group is their private domain .. .. if they can't even grasp the concept of "PUBLIC NEWSGROUP" how can they be of any help ?? ?? ??

It may be overheating. Check your filters or anything else that may limit the air flow.
On Jan 25, 10:44pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

For starters -
I did a quick Google search and it appears that Buderus doesn't make furnaces, only boilers, and the model should be "Logano".
If the house is only 4 years old, why not call the installer and talk to them? You shouldn't be having issues with a unit that is only 4 years old.
JK
On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:17:33 -0800 (PST), Big_Jake

Jake, Yes he should. Oil burners should be serviced every year......Period! If you ever had one "soot up" you'd understand why. Bubba