Any experience with this contractor?

Looking for information, good or bad, on a Steve Clausing Construction in the SE Wisconsin area.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
TRN

In a little suburb like Franklin, ask your neighbors. Or his.

Reply to
Travis Jordan

Go to your local courthouse and check to see if he has been taken to court and the disposition of any case. Ususly you can get plaintifs names. I made that mistake I found out to late the guy would looe 3 a year in court, I won , but cant collect.

Reply to
m Ransley

on "I Agree" and enter his name. Keep in mind the hits (8) may be him or not. Compare with his address. Don't always judge by this. Get references. Sue Minocqua, WI

"Do what you want and say what you feel because those that mind, don't matter and those that matter, don't mind". ~Dr. Seuss

Reply to
Susan (CobbersMom)