Any experience with this contractor?

Looking for information, good or bad, on a Steve Clausing Construction in the SE Wisconsin area.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
TRN wrote:

In a little suburb like Franklin, ask your neighbors. Or his.
Go to your local courthouse and check to see if he has been taken to court and the disposition of any case. Ususly you can get plaintifs names. I made that mistake I found out to late the guy would looe 3 a year in court, I won , but cant collect.
"TRN" <> wrote in message > Looking for information, good or bad, on a Steve Clausing Construction > in the SE Wisconsin area.
http://wcca.wicourts.gov/index.xsl Click on "I Agree" and enter his name. Keep in mind the hits (8) may be him or not. Compare with his address. Don't always judge by this. Get references. Sue Minocqua, WI
"Do what you want and say what you feel because those that mind, don't matter and those that matter, don't mind". ~Dr. Seuss