Any Experience with Duramax Vinyl Sheds?

I'm thinking of buying a Duramax Woodbridge Vinyl shed online. I have seen vinyl sheds at Lowes & Home Depot and some are pretty strong and some are pretty flimsy. Some you can push on the side wall and it feels like your hand would go through it, others are firm. Since I can't find any Duramax sheds locally I was hoping some of you might have one. I'd much prefer to have a wood shed, but plan on moving in a few years and want to take the shed with me. I also found sheds online are usually $100 -200 cheaper than locally. Thanks for any comments

Jack

Reply to
Jack

"Jack" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com:

We have a wood shed - looks like a mini barn shape. We had to stain the outside and shingle the roof. Then add venting since it got hot in there. I'd go with the vinyl since you need it short term. I'm thinking of getting a couple of small vinyl sheds for some small stuff that I don't want taking up space in the garage.

Reply to
zapalac