Any DIY'ers in NYC

Anyone know of any good electrical supply shops in NYC or Brooklyn that *discounts*.
Hubbell Receptacles, Juno lighting, etc ain't cheap..... If you're not trade, it's retail and some places is retail + 10%
Any other links would be appreciated for lumber, drywall, etc. I've got to pick up LSL lumber, etc also. I've heard Kamco discounts a bit.....
alan wrote:

wish I knew, i go to lowe's in brooklyn but I usually end up going to more places than one. Did you try Gracious Home? Not sure if the UES location is the only one left but it is pretty big.
I should add that if you haven't been to the Bowery (below 14 street) there are many lighting stores there.