Any Case Mini-loader owners here

I've googled for a long time now and can't find any information that I need. I have a Case 1825 (Bobcat) loader that will not start when it is cold, it's a gas engine and I'm wondering a few things so if there are any owners here that can help that would be great.
Not an owner, but I've worked on gas engines before, including Bobcat and other small equipment. Is the engine turning over when it's not starting? If so, is there spark? How about fuel?
The engine doesn't move, I was wondering if maybe there was a relay or something that could be effected by the cold? Where would I look?
"HotRod" wrote

We run 2 Gehl's & 1 JD, but they are diesel. Sounds like maybe you just have a dead battery :o) . Kind of hard to diagnose over the net.
Before you do that, have you checked the battery? Cold weather will sap a battery that's marginal and near the end of it's life (please note it may have enough juice to power up the indicator lights/buzzers/etc, but still may not turn the starter). Relays are usually affected by heat, not a lack of it, so that wouldn't be my first thing to look at (it's not impossible, but it's not my first suspect).
HotRod wrote:

Yes. No reasonable switch can handle the load imposed by a starter motor, maybe 100 amps.
So, the starter switch really activates a starter solenoid which, in turn, completes the circuit from the battery to the starter motor.
Follow the positive lead from the battery. It will go to one side of a smallish cylinder (~2x4"). Another heavy cable goes from the other side of this cylinder to the starter motor. It is this cylinder - called the starter solenoid - that's probably at fault (they rust internally, stick, corrode, or otherwise just quit). Replace it. Less than $10 at the auto parts store.
I'll have to wait till it starts acting up again to test it. THANKS for the suggestions