Any body has experience using Sanijet Pipeless Spa?

I am remodeling my bath room and thinking of replacing my old tub with a spa. But hearing the complaints about the problems with keeping the parts clean, I think the pipeless spa might be the answer I am looking for.

Anybody ever use these and care to share your experiences? Thanks, pax

Reply to
packat

I've never used a jetted tub like that.

The only problem I've ever seen with jetted tubs is mildew forming in the lines. Mildew will only grow in the lines if you don't use the tub for long periods. "Stuff" likes to grow in the standing water. Run the jets every week or so, and you should be good.

I just used my jetted tub for the first time in at least three months, and there was no nasty stuff, so "long periods" is apparently more than three months (here, this time of year).

If the Sanijet tub allows water to stand inside the works, it will eventually stagnate.

Reply to
SteveBell