any better rubber casters?

Page 2 of 2
On 09/15/2014 07:57 PM, ChairMan wrote:

Now I know why you are called Chair Man
How about these?
(Amazon.com product link shortened)

: )

Thats the same as the Baron series just with antique finish and are the 2' Polyolefin They should be fine, like I said I've used them for years and have never had an issue. I prefer the Baron over the ball type for the simple reason that I've seen the stem fail under extreme stress and crack the ball, but haven't seen the axle fail on the Baron.(yet) As far as the dual race, it's in the stem because there's no bearings in the wheel
On 09/15/2014 09:29 PM, ChairMan wrote:

I got the part number off of this pdf:
PBH20302WA-3ED
http://www.shepherdcasters.com/products_baron.html
The title on the page is "Baron Spherical Wheel casters".

that translates to a 14 oz tack or more commonly as a carpet or webbing tack perferably with a barb
On 09/15/2014 10:52 PM, ChairMan wrote:

Cool. Thank you!
In wrote:

yup, so four on a chair would be #320

And that doesn't mean they will collapse if you put 350# on the chair. Or 400#.
--

dadiOH