any better rubber casters?

: )

Thats the same as the Baron series just with antique finish and are the 2' Polyolefin They should be fine, like I said I've used them for years and have never had an issue. I prefer the Baron over the ball type for the simple reason that I've seen the stem fail under extreme stress and crack the ball, but haven't seen the axle fail on the Baron.(yet) As far as the dual race, it's in the stem because there's no bearings in the wheel

Reply to
ChairMan

I got the part number off of this pdf:

PBH20302WA-3ED

The title on the page is "Baron Spherical Wheel casters".

Reply to
Todd

Hopefully, Ace Hardware will know what I mean when I say I want "#14 tacks"

Reply to
Todd

that translates to a 14 oz tack or more commonly as a carpet or webbing tack perferably with a barb

Reply to
ChairMan

Cool. Thank you!

Reply to
Todd

yup, so four on a chair would be #320

Reply to
ChairMan

And that doesn't mean they will collapse if you put 350# on the chair. Or

400#.
Reply to
dadiOH