Antique wrenches & Tools

Anyone here know about antique wrenches and tools ? Looking for info on a wrench made by Aims Company.
Thanks.
Randy http://members.aol.com/rsmeiner
RSMEINER writes:

Google on "oldtools", there's a mailing list that specializes in collecting and working with old tools.
Marc

Thanks a bunch. Will look into it. I searched on antique tools but never did find what I needed.
Randy http://members.aol.com/rsmeiner