antique glass door knobs

I have combed the internet and ebay in search of the smooth round glass doorknobs with rosettes in the center to match the others in my 1957 home. They do not have any facets or cuts. I did find one on ebay, without the latch, so I couldn't use it. The latches are square and say "Dexter" on them and we want three with brass plates, and one with nickel. Any suggestions would help. -Holly
Have you tried www.vandykes.com for a replica?

them
Try these guys, in Richmond for decades http://www.kellyward.com/clients/caravatis /
Tim S.

them

Maybe someone should stop in and let them know that the best way of having a useful web site for decades is by having a site that actually works. nice Home page, but links with nothing but "Page not found" doesn't move product. Heck, even the map and directions to the store is "page not found."
Dunno. Maybe some merchants are slower to catch on to this new-fangled internet thing or something ...
AJS
Try www renovators supply . com

Try asking the owners of homes in your area with houses approximately the same age. They might have some spares kicking around from some doors which were removed?
Dan O.